Dear Promise of Life Family,
We are so excited to announce that beginning on Saturday, June 13th, we will be resuming in-person services at Promise of Life! We have so missed you all and can’t wait to see you again!
In order to comply with the regulations put into place by the provincial government of Ontario, we will be making modifications to how we conduct services for the foreseeable future. According to the guidelines implemented by the provincial government, we are only permitted to have 120 attendees in the building at a time (30% of our building’s capacity).
The schedule for services will be modified slightly and our long-term service schedule will look like this:
1. Sunday Service @ 10:00am
2. Sunday Service @ 1:00pm
3. Wednesday Service @ 7:30pm
Our staff will be organizing the attendance for the services so please respond to the email from to confirm your attendance.
Prayer Meetings will be conducted and announced on a weekly basis. Please stay tuned to announcements for dates and times.
Here is some additional important information:
1. Social distancing is encouraged at services. As a result, there will be no fellowship or hospitality after services. Upon attending services, please follow the instructions of our ushers; they will direct you to the seats we have marked out to comply with social distancing.
2. Frequent handwashing and cleaning will be implemented and encouraged. If you’d like to assist with cleaning, please email Mrs. Lorraine Morris at
3. Masks and gloves are not a requirement, but can be worn to services, if preferred.
4. There will be no childcare available at any services. Children should not be left unattended anywhere in the building and should be in the company of a parent or guardian at all times. If your child becomes disruptive during service, you may take them into the Heirs of Promise Classroom and can watch livestream in there until they are ready to return to the service.
5. IMPORTANT: If you or anyone in your household is displaying the symptoms of COVID-19, you will not be permitted to attend in-person services at POLC and should instead enjoy the services at home by livestream.
6. Although we teach the principles of faith and encourage attendance to church, if you are not comfortable attending, you may enjoy services from home by watching online and you can join us when you feel ready. Let us know that you are not comfortable attending by emailing so that we can give your spot to someone else.
We thank you in advance for your compliance with the above guidelines. We are looking forward to being reunited with our church family once again! See you soon!