CURRENT ATTENDANCE POLICIES
Dear Promise of Life Family,
We are so excited to announce that Promise of Life will continue to conduct in-person services! No matter what is going on in the world, the local church is a place where we can come and be refreshed and strengthened to face whatever may come our way and we invite you to come and receive the answers you need for your life!
In order to comply with the regulations put into place by the provincial government of Ontario, we will be making modifications to how we conduct services for the foreseeable future. According to the guidelines implemented by the provincial government, we are allowed unlimited capacity as long as we are able to social distance.
Whether you are a member of our church or a visitor who would like to come for the first time, we are asking that you email us to register for our weekly Sunday and Wednesday services. Please give us at least one week of notice, so that we can plan to get as many people in the service as possible, while complying with the regulations set by our government.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the service that you'd like to attend. Seating is limited week-to-week, so the sooner you let us know, the better!
Prayer Meetings will be conducted and announced on a weekly basis. Please stay tuned to announcements for dates and times. Registration is not required for Corporate Prayer meetings. Rather, attendees will be permitted into the building on a first come, first served basis. Once we reach our maximum capacity, we will no longer permit entry into the Prayer Meeting.
Here is some additional important information:
1. Social distancing is encouraged at services. Upon attending services, please follow the instructions of our ushers; they will direct you to the seats we have marked out to comply with social distancing.
2. Frequent handwashing and cleaning will be implemented and encouraged. If you’d like to assist with cleaning, please email Mrs. Lorraine Morris at email@example.com
3. The wearing of masks in the premises is encouraged, though, if you decide not to do so, you will not be questioned as to why you are not wearing one.
4. Child care will resume as of Sunday, July 25th.
5. IMPORTANT: If you or anyone in your household is displaying the symptoms of COVID-19, you will not be permitted to attend in-person services at POLC and should instead enjoy the services at home by livestream.
We thank you in advance for your compliance with the above guidelines. We are looking forward to seeing you at our next service!